Posted in QA on February 28th, 2011 by admin | No comments
Increase Font Size Decrease Font Size

A question on inheritance.

Hello! My father inherited a property from his aunt and he offered that I can have a title made under my name. I am currently residing in the US and am not sure what I need to do or what the requirements / costs are .

I want to have a house built on the property but want to make sure that it is under my name first.


You have to instruct your father or any of your relatives you could trust to go to the local government/municipal hall where the property is located and discuss the transfer of property under your name with the Register Of Deeds, Treasurer’s Office and Assessor’s Office. They will definitely inform you on the steps to take regarding the transfer and the taxes/fees you’ll have to pay. The requirements may be tedious but the costs of transfer is very reasonable and usual.

Leave a Reply

Full Name (required)

Email (required)

Contact #s (required)

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment.

Licensed and Generic products for canadian pharmacy online and send the orders to customers. Discount prices Canada pharmacy /]^[ canadian drugs tablets online. U.S. manufactured canadian pharmacies >|(] buy levitra take care of pharmacy.